Charging the device
The device comes with a USB cord and adapter for charging the device.
- Insert the micro-USB connector at one of the charging cable into the micro-USB charging port of the device and connect the USB end of the cable to the charger
- Connect the charger to a power socket as shown in the picture above.
- The power indicator and the charging indicator will glow ‘Red’.
- Once charging is completed (after a few hours), the charging indicator will turn off.
- But, the power indicator keeps
glowing as long as the device is plugged into the power socket.
The device comes pre-activated on the Verizon cellular network, so all you need to do is to charge the device and it latches on to the Verizon cellular network automatically.